Terms and Conditions
1. GeneriKard Loyalty Program. The GeneriKard Loyalty Program (the “Program” or “GeneriKard”) is a loyalty and rewards redemption program owned and administered by Actimed, Inc. (“We”, “Us”, “Our”), the exclusive franchisor and commissary of Generika Drugstore retail outlets, that can be used by loyal customers (“You”, “Your”) of Generika Drugstore to earn and redeem GeneriKard points in all branches nationwide.
2. Qualifications. All Generika Drugstore customers who are at least 18 years of age and resident of the Philippines are qualified to join the Program. Corporations, cooperatives, groups, or other non-individual entities are disqualified from participating.
3. Participation. By participating in the Program, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including the Mechanics provided below (the “Mechanics”). We reserve the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Terms and Conditions and Mechanics at any time. While we will endeavor to inform you of any changes, you are responsible to be updated of any such changes to the Terms and Conditions and Mechanics. The most current version will be available at https://www.generika.com.ph/generikard/terms-and-conditions and shall supersede all previous versions.
4. Registration. Registration is free of charge at any Generika Drugstore branch. To complete the registration, you are required to present any valid government-issued ID, accomplish the registration form, and accept the Terms and Conditions.
5. GeneriKard Points. Subject to the Mechanics, you will earn GeneriKard points on your purchases at any Generika Drugstore branch.
6. Redemption. You may redeem your earned GeneriKard points to purchase products at any Generika Drugstore branch. Redemption shall be subject to the Mechanics and other applicable promos and benefits. Information updates will be announced through any of the following media: store posters, flyers, social media, website, SMS or e-mail.
7. Cancellation. In the event that the Program is cancelled, you will be notified and be given a grace period to redeem your earned GeneriKard points. Other than the grace period, we are not liable to you for any special, consequential, exemplary, direct or indirect damage, or for any loss of value, opportunity or benefits that may arise as a result of the termination of the Program, or any changes made thereon.
8. Assignment. We may assign or sub-contract our rights & obligations under these Terms and Conditions. We shall not be responsible for any delay in the performance of our sub-contractors or agents due to causes beyond our reasonable control.
9. Data Collection. You consent to the collection, recording, storage, update, use, destruction, disclosure, or processing of your personal information (including, but not limited, to your full name, date of birth, residence address, valid government-issued ID, mobile number, email address, demographics, and such other information as may be deemed reasonably necessary for the Program) (“Personal Data”). We, and/or our subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, contractors, service providers and other authorized third parties, may use your Personal Data for purposes of maintaining your account and continued participation in the Program, marketing, communications, research & analysis, product development, and other legitimate business purposes. We may outsource the processing of your Personal Data to service providers, whether within or outside the Philippines.
11. Other Conditions.
1.1 Our failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of such term or condition.
1.2 We reserve the right to monitor your account for any fraudulent or suspicious activity, misrepresentation, or violation of these Terms and Conditions.
1.3 Our liability under the Program, whether for one or several causes of actions, shall not exceed the amount of Three Thousand Pesos Only (Php3,000.00), or the actual damages suffered by the claimant, whichever is lower.
1.4 These Terms and Conditions and Mechanics shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Any action arising from the Program shall be filed exclusively before the proper courts in the City of Paranaque, to the exclusion of all other venues.
1. GeneriKard. You may avail of a physical GeneriKard, subject to a minimal fee of Php30.00. At your option, you may write your name, middle name and date of birth on the GeneriKard. You shall be solely responsible for any loss or damage to your GeneriKard, or for any unauthorized or fraudulent use thereof.
2. Rewards and Points:
2.1 You will earn GeneriKard points on any of your purchases, except for branded medicines and consumer good items, at any Generika Drugstore nationwide. You shall be required to present a valid ID and/or the physical GeneriKard to earn points on your purchases.
2.2 You will earn the following GeneriKard points, for every Php 100.00 worth of purchase:
|Products||Equivalent GeneriKard Points|
|Actimed Generics and Nutrawell Food Supplements||1 Point|
|Generic Medicines||0.5 Point|
|Galenicals and Medical Supplies||0.1 Point|
2.3 There is no minimum purchase requirement and you shall earn prorated GeneriKard point for purchases worth less than Php 100.00.
2.4 GeneriKard points will be credited and will become available for redemption within twenty-four (24) hours from purchase.
2.5 GeneriKard points may be earned in conjunction with other promotions, unless otherwise specifically excluded herein or in such other promo mechanics.
3.1 GeneriKard points may be used to purchase eligible products at any Generika Drugstore nationwide at the rate of One Peso (Php1.00) for every One (1) GeneriKard point.
3.2 GeneriKard points may be redeemed within the following redemption periods:
|Purchase Period||Redemption Period|
|January 1 to September 30||Until December 31 of the same year|
|October 1 to December 31||Until December 31 of the succeeding year|
3.3 Unredeemed points shall be automatically forfeited after the end of the redemption period.
3.4 A valid ID and/or the physical GeneriKard must be presented at the cashier station to authorize redemption of GeneriKard points.
3.5 Redemption of GeneriKard points shall not be considered a purchase for purposes of earning GeneriKard points.